Have you thought about postgraduate study at one of Australia’s leading gambling research centres?
The Centre for Gambling Research strongly encourages people interested in a graduate degree in gambling research to contact us to discuss potential research opportunities.
Does your research interest fall into any of the following areas?
- The social and economic impacts of gambling in Australian society;
- The development of prevention strategies, harm minimisation measures and treatment of problem gambling;
- Policy development and regulation of gambling;
- The complexities of the gambling industry;
- Community engagement and education initiatives on gambling; and
- The impacts of gambling on Indigenous communities.
We are a multidisciplinary Centre that encourages people from any research disciplines with an interest in gambling and its impacts to contact us about potential opportunities.
Please contact the Centre’s Director Professor Bryan Rodgers if you would like to discuss potential opportunities.
How to Apply
Potential candidates can apply online, application forms are available online for both domestic and international candidates.
The completed application must include academic transcripts, names and contact details of three referees, a research proposal and evidence of English language competency (if appropriate). We also encourage you to include examples of written work where possible.